OLPH Sunday Hospitality “Duties” – Sundays 7:00am –12:30pm
Thank you for volunteering to host this Sunday’s Parish Hospitality gathering. Your presence and gracious hospitality are truly appreciated.
- Workers: one person is needed after the 6:15 Mass and two after the 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00
- For all but the 6:30 mass, one person needs to stay outside to watch the table.
- Tasks: open lids on donut boxes, hand out napkins, walk around the tables, etc.
- Between Masses: consolidate donuts, close lids, throw empty boxes in trash (wear plastic gloves), put money from donation baskets into blue bank bag and pass it on to next workers. Keep the doz. of plain donuts under the coffee for people who will ask for them.
- You DON’T order or pick up the donuts nor do you make the coffee or set out the supplies.
- Rom Caroselli and/or Mike West take care of that.
It is important to check the coffee and donut supply after the 9:30 Mass to see if more coffee and/or donuts are needed. There should be 6 doz. donuts left for the 11:00 Mass crowd. If there aren’t, one person should take money from the blue bank bag and go to Bashas (Indian School/Hayden) and make up the 6 doz. ($6.99 doz.). Put the receipt in the blue bank bag.
If more coffee is needed, use the plastic jar on the shelf under the coffee and drain some of the unleaded and pour over the grounds of the regular coffee. In the winter we may have 2 pots of regular coffee.
- Clean-up: about 12:30 (or when people are gone):
- Consolidate the donuts and put the left over donuts in the freezer in the ushers’ room.
- Dump excess coffee, put the grounds in the trash and rinse the coffee pot out
- Put all the items on the tables into the plastic cartons, put the cartons into the grocery cart and push into the coffee room which is next to the ushers’ room.
- Put the extension cord and water filter on the shelf of the coffee cart, put the clean pot(s) on top and push into the coffee room.
- Take money from the blue bank bag and put into “parish donut bag” and deposit it into the safe in the sacristy. Put empty blue bank bag on coffee cart.
Someone will be there to guide you on your initial Sunday.
Please let us know your availability by signing up below!
Entries for 11/24 Sign Ups for Sunday Donuts
|9:30 am||John Piersonemail@example.com||(602)999-3369||Sunday, 10/20/13|
|9:30 am||Ken Kazfirstname.lastname@example.org||(602)708-0757||Sunday, 10/20/13|
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.